Oxford ChillOut Windproof High Performance Layering System
Oxford ChillOut gives an extremely effective mid-layer barrier against wind chill perfect for use with Oxford CoolDry and WarmDry base layers. At 0°C the wind chill factor at just 24mph is approximately -16°C, add to that the impact of rain at high speeds and it is easy to see how a rider's concentration could be adversely affected.
The correct use of 'layering' can dramatically reduce the effect of wind chill as well as maintain comfort through the wicking of moisture away from the skin.
The all-new ChillOut range of Oxford layers uses the very latest in material technology to keep riders warm and comfortable in such extreme conditions
The key ChillOut material is water-resistant windproof and breathable; it also has an insulating fleece lining, which is gentle on the skin.
In addition, stretch panels are employed in areas requiring maximum flexibility and breathability, so that comfort is not compromised in any way. Key Features:
- Wind Proof - gives an effective barrier against wind chill
- Anti-odour- anti-bacterial treatment kills odours at the source
- Breathable - lightweight and comfortable like a second skin
- Flat lock seams - reinforced flat lock seams are tougher and more comfortable
- Unisex- suitable for men and women