Caught the MTB bug?
Then you'll find a perfect partner in the Analog. Its high quality aluminium frame, balanced handling and fast responses add up to a package that's perfect for trail fun - whether that's a fast blast or a longer ride out in the hills. Whether you pick the 27.5 or 29 inch version, you're assured a good fit thanks to the Size Split system. Each one is ergonomically tailored to offer an exciting, dynamic ride at a price that represents outstanding value. With a 3x9-speed Shimano transmission, powerful hydraulic disc brakes and the assured performance of a RockShox suspension fork, you've everything you need to explore as far off-road as your curiosity takes you.
The complex profile top and down tubes of the Analog's frame are designed to be both light and strong - CUBE achieve their sleek shapes using their proprietary Mechanical Forming process. Neat, integrated disc mounts are part of the disc-specific design, while internal cable routing and a tough paint finish mean that this is a bike that will keep its good looks through the rough and tumble of off-road use. And, of course, CUBE's Agile Ride Geometry lends the Analog the maneuverability, playfulness, stability and comfort that you'd expect from one of their hardtails, regardless of how you ride it.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE's series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5" wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5".
- Aluminium Lite - 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.