Hassle-free riding partner!
The CUBE Travel Pro proves that prioritizing durability doesn't mean you have to sacrifice fun. CUBE took all the functionality, comfort and practicality of their Travel series and added an 8-speed hub gear and durable, maintenance-free belt drive for the ultimate and hassle-free cycling. No more oily chain, no more gear adjustment, no more worries! For 2018 CUBE even added their semi-integrated luggage carrier to complement the frame's sleek looks and provide strong, stable support for whatever load you want to bring with you. There's plenty of clearance for extra wide tires, which means you can add comfort and grip whenever you want. Add it all up, and you've got an adaptable, rugged and hassle-free riding partner... wherever your exploring takes you.
CUBE built the Travel Pro's 29er-inspired frame from light, strong double butted tubing, using their Smooth Welding technology at the seat and head tube junctions for a tidy, organic appearance. It's the perfect blend of light and stiff. The handling is superb even when the bike is fully laden thanks to the tapered head tube, which improves the steering precision of the rigid aluminium fork. New for 2018, CUBE's semi-integrated luggage carrier matches the frame's clean looks as well as providing a strength and stability upgrade, no matter what load you're carrying. CUBE ensured that there's clearance for tires up to 2.25" in both frame and fork, significantly improving comfort, puncture resistance and grip... so you can confidently ride wherever your curiosity takes you. And internal cable routing is the ideal match for the Travel Pro's belt driven hub gears, reducing maintenance to practically zero.
- Aluminium Superlite - Extremely high tensile strength heat-treated 6061 aluminium alloy is developed for the highest requirements. It is very stiff, fatigue resistant, corrosion resistant and has high elongation. CUBE Superlite tubes are double butted, giving very light tubesets with a high level of stiffness.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Smooth Welded - This elaborate procedure with doubled weld seams has two advantages: On the one hand, it improves the firmness of the weld seams and minimizes the load peaks on the tube welds through energy flow and on the other hand, it helps the frame to a better and more organic look due to the smooth and hardly noticeable welds.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.