The ideal bike for first trail adventures!
When you want one bike to do it all, the Aim Allroad will be there for you. From weekend offroad adventures to the daily commute, its combination of mountain bike ruggedness and urban practicality is tough to beat.
Clip-on mudguards, built-in lighting system and CUBE kickstand are perfect for city streets, while the Suntour suspension fork, wide-ranging gears and powerful mechanical disc brakes are all you need to keep riding when the Tarmac stops. The best of both worlds? CUBE think so - and for 2018 it's also available with the CUBE Size Split system, meaning every rider can find the perfect fit.
The Aim Allroad shares many of its features with CUBE's most sophisticated frames. Internal cable routing keeps gear shifting smooth, reduces maintenance and looks great too. Advanced Mechanical Forming allows CUBE's engineers to make a stiff, light, cross-ovalised down tube for maximum efficiency and precise steering. Rack mounts make it easy to add luggage carrying to the list of the Aim Allroad's capabilities. And, of course, CUBE used their renowned Agile Ride Geometry to create a bike that's stable when you need it and inspiring when you want it. Topped off with several layers of paint to keep it looking good for years to come, it's a bike you'll be proud of.
- Advanced Mechanical Forming - With the Advanced Mechanical Forming technology CUBE can mechanically transform different frame tubes and thus optimize them without material-wearing welding work for the respective requirements. Along the obtained organic look, the production method is primarily motivated by functional reasons. Multiple converted tubes enable CUBE to manufacture lighter and also stiffer aluminum frames.
- Agile Ride Geometry - CUBE ran innumerable tests to develop the Agile Ride Geometry in CUBE´s series of big wheel bikes. They also added the 27.5" wheel size to the very well received portfolio. Three important details lead to the very agile character. Increased fork offsets let CUBE achieve the same trail as their 26" bikes without having to steepen the head angle, thus maintaining generous toe clearance to the front wheel. Secondly they shortened the chain stays without compromising the seat angle. CUBE invented a patented construction to mount the front derailleur to give them more tire clearance while keeping a conventional seat angle, leading to a perfect riding position for every rider size. Last but not least they kept the BB height the same as on their 26" bikes. These measures lead to a natural riding position. Every mountain biker will feel immediately at home on a CUBE 29er or 27.5".
- Aluminium Lite - 6061 aluminium alloy requires a heat treatment for the finished product. It is a stiff, very corrosion resistant, fatigue resistant, high-elongation material suitable for light tubesets with high stiffness.
- Easy Mount Kickstand - The Easy Mount Kick Stand is a new system developed and designed by CUBE. The base of the stand is mounted from below to a fitting plate integrated to the frame and fixed with a through bolt. This kick stand is extremely stiff and solid through the enlarged contact areas between base and frame which gives a stable stand even with loaded panniers.
- Frame Safe System - To protect CUBE's high-end aluminium frames from damage, they are built with the CUBE Frame Safe System replaceable derailleur hanger. The mounting thread is in the hanger and not in the frame as usual. In case of a crash, this hanger can be easily and quickly replaced by a new one.
- Integrated Cable Routing - Internally routed cables offer many advantages. Cables are protected from dirt for longer life, weight is saved thanks to the absence of external housing and the bike has a clean, sleek appearance.
- StVZO - CUBE Bikes with this labeling fulfill all legal requirements and meet all safety demands according to the StVZO German Road Traffic Licensing Regulations. Lighting systems and reflectors mounted are tested and certified accordingly. These bikes take into account every security-related detail to guarantee safe and relaxed mobility in traffic.
- Wet Paint Surface - On polished, brushed aluminium and all HPC frames, the logos and graphics are applied in multi-layer wet paint. CUBE use this surface treatment technology mainly to save weight.